Thursday, September 2, 2010

In my spare time (which is all the time) I'm a musician. But being a musician, makes me appreciate music so much more than the average person (at least in my opinion.).

So here's a pretty damn good song by a damn good band. Their lyrics are filled with such genius creativity, it actually takes a bit of knowledge to figure out what they're talking about. Example? "Debra's Messing with your brain".  A small reference to Debra Messing from Will and Grace




Just check out the rest of their music. I'm normally a metal head/hardcore kid, but these guys are one of my favorite bands.

3 comments:

Cool-Beans said...

They are a great band.

iminhereforthelulz said...

i'm in your page, showin mah daily support! :3

http://isthisgoingtohappen.blogspot.com/

SpinningJim said...

yeah. Cool story. I play guitar myself!