Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mysteries

I don't know why, but mysterious 'things' in the world interest/excite me. Things like ghosts, aliens, monsters, anything that man knows nothing about but imagines everything about.

Who wouldn't want to see the Lochness Monster? Or Bigfoot? Or actually meet a ghost (apparently they're from a different dimension and in the future we'll eventually have technology advanced enough to visit them).

Hell even Aliens (though they're not really of this world). Things like this spark interest and curiosity in me, and I'm sure many others. All I know is, it's one of my goals in life, to see a ghost and or any of the other things I listed.

 Or someone can show me some nice proof :)

3 comments:

Chromatik said...

Look up haunted places in my area, a group of friends i know went to a haunted restaurant and saw some crazy shit. Like one guy had an ipod app that would spurt out random words "translated the electrical signals in the room" and it was saying random shit all day, until they walked down the stairs to the elevator shaft where one worker died and it said "Do not go alone" (it was actually another word that meant go alone but i forgot it lol)

Chromatik said...

You're area*

Chromatik said...

Hahaha thank you!
Yeah i don't know if there is a messaging system so i guess this will do for now.
But no problem, i'm looking forward to more posts from you, this stuff interests me